All was peace and quiet in Asban and the whole land of Trillion – until that day on which the gates remainded closed, as if by ghostly hand, and other strange things happended. The mean magician Godron has stolen the book „Mathematica“ from the creator of Trillion, and has cast an evil spell over the the city: a ban on mathematics. Godron wants to gain power over the whole land and transform the world according to his will. But there are the brave heroes Bernard and Celestine with their friend 2weistein who want to put a stop to Godron to keep Trillion peaceful and beautiful, and no one is ever to be afraid again!
2weistein - The Curse of the Red Dragon: This very unique action adventure learning game combines a real 3D game with mathematical quests. It combines in a worthwhile manner mathematical tasks and improves attention and concentration. The tasks in the game are based on the curriculum of elementary schools and train the basic knowledge in mathematics, including mathematical games, guessing, training geometry etc.
The tasks change according to the knowledge of the player. The tasks vary in their degree of difficulty, therefore it is possible to play the game on a small or high level. Even playing it several times, the learning effect is still given. In 2weistein the tasks and puzzles are integrated in a lovely and exciting story. Therefore it is highly interesting to solve the tasks to get on in the game – learning happens nearly casually. 2weistein is a software to help to make maths fun. If a task is not solved correctly the way how to solve it appears. The player can understand and follow how to find the right solution. The classic version “2weistein – The Curse of the Red Dragon” has 5 worlds, as playable character the gamer can choose between Bernard or Celestine. The tasks in the game are based on the curriculum of elementary schools and train the basic knowledge in mathematics, including mathematical games, guessing, training geometry etc.
- Unique educational software for training maths
- Training basic-knowledge of maths in a real 3D-game
- Award-winning game, native professional English speakers
- 5 Worlds, more than 5,000 generated mathematical tasks
- Explaining schemata if maths tasks were not solved
- Training of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, Hundred Square, Written maths problems, geometry
- Tasks to help to train control impulsiveness, hyperactivity and inattention, the short-term memory and concentration
- puzzles to solve
- 3 difficulty levels, automatically adapted to the specific knowledge of the player (easy, medium, hard)
- Beautiful world in 3D
- professional music
- native speakers
- Tasks are integrated in the game, lots of fun and training
- Playable with USB-Gamepad or keyboard
- PEGI 7+